MSPC has been providing auditing, government filing compliance and consulting services to plan sponsors, trustees and administrators of multiemployer benefit plans since the passage of the Taft-Hartley Labor Act in 1947. With the birth of ERISA in 1974, MSPC entered into the single-employer plan arena.
Our clients include organizations with participants ranging from 200 to 20,000; many of them go back to their initial year of inception upon receipt of the approved determination letter from the IRS.
- Audit, Review and Compilation of Financial Statements
- Governmental Filings (5500, 990, LM-2, etc.)
- Payroll Audits
- Annuity Fund Yield Calculations
- Contact UsPlan Consolidations/Mergers
- Plan Valuations
- Projections and Trend Analysis
- Software Design, Installation, and Implementation, including contribution and member information, benefit payments, and annuity and vacation fund participation statements
Special Projects and Studies
- Tax Research
For further information on how we service Employee Benefit Plans, contact Pat Trombetta, CPA.