James J. Flannery, CPA – Managing Principal
Jim Flannery has been a member of the MSPC team for over 30 years. He has been a member of the Executive Committee for the past 15 years and was elected Managing Principal in October 2008. Jim’s vision for firm growth involves both internal development and focus on global, industry and service expertise to deliver client needs and expectations.
Jim founded the firm’s IT Solutions Group that provides technology consulting on various platforms. His experience includes working with both publicly and privately-held clients in the hospitality, restaurant, distribution and lite manufacturing industries where he has provided traditional auditing and accounting services.
B.S. degree in Accounting, Stillman School of Business, Seton Hall University
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants (NJSCPA)
- Managing Partner Roundtable, Member
- Raritan Valley Community College Trustee Selection Committee, Board of Directors
- Holy Trinity Church in Bridgewater, New Jersey, Treasurer and Former Trustee
- Bridgewater Republican Municipal Committee, Member
- Somerset County Republican Committee, Member
- Immaculata Track Club, Somerville, New Jersey, Co-Founder
Hobbies & Interests
Jim has coached most youth sports including basketball and soccer for boys and girls. He enjoys skiing, fishing, boating and needs to improve his round of golf and recently earned his Merchant Marine Captain Pilots license. Jim has been married to his wife, Pat, for 32 years. They have four children and reside in Bridgewater, New Jersey.