Our team is experienced in serving public companies and those considering an IPO.
From Registration to Reporting
MSPC has expertise in the initial public offering (IPO) process, the filing of registration statements, and the conduct of audits and reviews in accordance with the standards of the Public Company Accounting Oversight Board (PCAOB). We have been involved in over 200 registration statements, which have raised proceeds ranging from $500,000 to $250 million. Our experience allows us to guide clients through the reporting process quickly, effectively and successfully, regardless of the size of the offering.
NOT ALL OFF-THE-SHELF PROGRAMS WORK FOR EVERYONE!
Our experience covers complex accounting issues such as:
- Asset impairment issues
- Business combinations
- Derivative instruments and hedging activities
- Emerging issues related to fair value accounting
- Issues related to convergence with International Accounting Standards
- Revenue recognition
- Reverse mergers and recapitalizations
- Share-based compensation
- Variable interest entities
SEC Reporting and Compliance Services
Our services are designed for publicly traded companies, as well as for entrepreneurial companies that may be considering an IPO. These services include:
- Compliance with annual and quarterly filing requirements of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934
- Consent to the inclusion of our audit reports related to financial statements
- Initial public offerings and registration statements of the Securities Exchange Act of 1933
- Reviewing annual reports to shareholders and other filings, providing comment to management regarding consistency with the audited financial statements
- Advising companies on the requirements of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002
- Advising and assisting management on options for the transition of privately held companies to publicly held companies registered on the Over the Counter, NASDAQ and New York Stock Exchanges
- Tax planning and compliance
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Private placement memorandums and offerings exempt from registration under Regulation D
Ready to grow your business operations?