Quality Tax Services
MSPC is committed to providing you with the highest quality tax services, fulfilling all compliance requirements and, at the same time, working with you to minimize, defer or eliminate your present and future tax obligations. Tax planning is a year-round process. Early planning is the primary element in providing you with more flexibility and additional options to accomplish your tax saving objectives.
ACCOMPLISH YOUR TAX SAVING GOALS
Tax Services Include:
- Federal, State and Local Tax Return Preparation
- Advice on Tax Consequences of Complex Business Transactions
- Entity Selection
- Estate and Gift Planning
- International Tax
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Multi-State Taxation Consulting and Compliance
- Payroll and Sales Tax Return Preparation
- Pension and Profit Sharing Plan Consulting
- Representation Before All Taxing Authorities
Taking Advantage of Tax Reform: A Business Owner's Perspective
On May 23rd, MSPC hosted an interactive panel on how tax reform impacts closely-held businesses.
Tax Reform Update
On February 7, 2018, we presented a webinar on the recently enacted Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 which represents most significant change to the United States tax laws in over thirty years. This webinar includes an overview of some of the most important individual and business-related provisions of this tax reform, and how they may affect you.
Ready to grow your business operations?